Registration has been closed, here after all the registrations will be treated on the spot.
Please download the updated latest brochure from here:
Both online and offline registration modes are available now.
|Click to Download Form for offline Registration|
Registration Fee* Details
*This slab applicable From
1st Nov till On spot
Summary of the registration process:
Pre-Conference Course Details
The Course is accredited by International Trauma Care (India Chapter) and organised by Dr. Michael Parrk for Emergency & Trauma Physicians, Anaesthesiologists, & Orthopaedic Surgeons.
It is not mandatory to register for the conference to attend the above course.
Pre-Conference Workshop Details
It is mandatory to register for the conference to attend the below workshops.
All rates are inclusive of service tax @ 15%
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
|• Registration cancellation will be accepted only against the written request sent by email to email@example.com or by post to the conference secretariat
• Any cancellation received till 31st July 2016 will be entitled for 100% refund of the registration amount paid
• Any cancellation received between 1st Aug to 30th Sep 2016 will be entitled for 50% refund of the registration amount paid
• No refund will be made for cancellation on or after 1st Oct 2016
• The refund process will begin 15 days after the completion of the conference (Note: Applicable bank charges will not be refunded for online registration)
• Registration fees for workshop is non refundable
Terms and Conditions:
|• Conference registration is mandatory to attend Workshop and CME
• Payment Details: Demand Draft / Multicity Cheque to be drawn in favour of “ISACON 2016 ” Payable at Ludhiana
• Accompanying person: Registration is mandatory for accompanying person above 5 years of age
• Accompanying persons & children will not be allowed to attend the scientific sessions
• Delegate can attend only one workshop
• Post Graduate students should submit a certificate/letter from HOD along with registration form
• The registration fee along with duly filled form must reach the Conference secretariat on or before the deadline date, after which the next registration slab shall be applicable
• The conference registration, CME and workshop registration is non –transferable
• Registration is mandatory for all types of participation.
|For any Registration related queries
Mr. Gurmeet Singh (Mob: +91-7042986550)