INDIAN SOCIETY OF ANAESTHESIOLOGISTS
ISA National proposed to start sponsored inland fellowship at various centers of excellence in India from 2017 subject to the approval of the GC & GB.
What is this ISA Inland Fellowship?
This is a 6 day sponsored fellowship for the 2nd Year Postgraduate to visit centers of Excellence in India. This would give an insight into the various practices in the field of anaesthesia on India. Ten reputed institutions have agreed to participate in this fellowship. All the expenses (Travel, stay & food) will be borne by the ISA / sponsors. Certificate will be issued by ISA & the Institution jointly.
This is a unique initiative promoted by ISA to open up various avenues of learning for the young postgraduate.
- The postgraduate should be in the 2nd / 3rd year of either MD/DA/DNB.
- They should be an Indian National
- Should be doing the course in MCI Recognized Institution
- Should be a life member / ALM of ISA
- The fellowship must be completed before they appear for their final exams.
- If selected, they will have to travel to one of the Institutions in India were they will be doing the 6 day Inland Fellowship
- It is mandatory that they have to appear for the common entrance exam at Ludhiana
This year written Eligibility Test will be at Ludhiana on 27.11.2016 at 8.00am before the Conference talks begin. Interested ISA member PGs (2nd / 3rd year) can register on 25th & 26th at Regn. Counter / ISA Camp Office at Conference venue. It will be a MCQ Test for 45min. Result will be declared & rank list published in ISA website next day.
The names of the participating Institutions will be published soon. The choice of center is as per the rank obtained in the written test.
Dr. Venkatagiri K.M.